Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Counting down to 40 has started

I'm all too excited about getting to 40. Although seriously, without exercising much, cutting down all the junk food and just have enough hours of resting, I must say there's nothing much to be excited about. Honestly I haven't started exercising and I believe my laziness has taken its toll on my body. So, that's how project Counting down to 40 started. I wanted to document my life from Sunday (my 39th birthday) to my 40th.

It seems pretty easy when I thought about it. But, here I am on Day-2, and still haven't taken any interesting pictures, just this uninteresting one:



In getting to the big four-o, I have at least tried to prep myself more diligently. Body lotion, eye serum, moisturizer, the work. I haven't picked up any pills to drink yet because there are just too many products on the shelves out there.

I don't think I want to look all that different from today, just please please please, may I still have my current sight (not 20-20, but still could do away without glasses) and the same number of wrinkles.

3 comments:

the Muse said...

40? you look all of 20 Pia :)


Happy Early Birthday ;-)

An Indian's Makeup Blog said...

I cant believe you are turning 40 !!! I would have never guessed. I would kill to like you when I turn 40 !

Piece of Cake said...

Thank you, Muse. If I looked 20 years younger than 40-ish, all courtesy of makeup I'm sure and hopefully my mom's good genes. *crosses fingers*