Monday, August 31, 2009

FOTD - September 2, 2009



I haven't been photograph happy for sometime after my laptop's system was rebooted (don't know if that's a correct term) and things weren't working as well as it used to.  Now, it's harder to transfer files from my  cell via bluetooth. 


Anyway, it's been a bright day and I just primped myself proper today wearing some new stuffs that I absolutely adore.


Face : Pond's Day Cream; Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation, MAC Sheer Select Powder, NARS Taj Mahal & MAC Enough Said

Eyes : MAC Satin taupe, Sari Ayu Merak Kasmaran palette (purple & blue); the blue didn't show, I was blend happy then, MAC Claire de Lune (I adore the name!), My Darling eyeliner. 

Lips : PAC liquid lipstick (it's pink mauvey one)

Well, I threw in some eye bags for y'all to enjoy!



No comments: