Friday, September 4, 2009

Noor Kajal


Being always on the lookout for a truly black eyeliner, I got attracted by an Arabian booth selling stuff from Saudi Arabia. In addition to getting 2 lace shawls which the seller said just arrived from Dubai, but upon inspection later on were made in China (shocked), I got new kajal liner.

The kajal is really really soft, no tugging at all which is a real big plus. It applied to the lower liner like a dream and the best part was it was BLACK! Yeehaw! Now I need to swatch this next to my HG mother of smudger, Feline, but that's another mi
ssion for tomorrow.

Eye swatch :

P.S.
Well, after doing some late cooking, I went upstairs to freshen up. And.. (Drum rolls) who's that pretty racoon staring back at me. However, to Noor Kajal defense, my lower water line were still looked real black.

No comments: