Monday, July 5, 2010

Slacking Womon's POST - Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow

PHEWWWW!!!

Just couldn't believe how behind I am on posting. Half of the year passed my by and no single post??? Tsk tsk tsk! The batman of all lame excuses!

Anyway, when it comes to makeup and skin care, I'm quite surprised that almost no youngish/maturish bloggers care to post about Estee Lauder because let me tell you the products I used were top of the mark!!

Of course you do know my love for Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum? The only serum that made impact after the first couple of days of using. See my previous post on this one.

Next will be the Pure Color single eyeshadow. On the eyeshadows website there are about *are you ready?* 39 colors!!! Now, Estee Lauder does not create traffic-stopping bold colors, instead, it has wearable hues that even the blue (lagoon) and green (ivy) are still appropriate for the most formal office.

The colors aside, what I totally love from these cubes are the textures. The ones I have, Mink and Bronze Cube have the smoothest and silkiest textures which easily grabbed my eyelids and so so easy to blend and best of all, long lasting. I'm totally totally in love with these eye shadows and the pearly shimmery finish are excellent for morning to evening make up.

See pictures and swatches :





Mink & Bronze Cube


In Indonesia (Jakarta), this eyeshadow's retailed for Rp 230.000/pot. Don't own a single Estee Lauder Pure Color eye shadow? Run to the nearest counter in Sogo/Metro/Debenhams.

No comments: