Friday, April 4, 2014

Silky Girl Double Intense Gel Eyeliner - Your Cat-liner's BFF

I love eyeliners! If I have to pick 1 make up item I'd never forget to wear, it would be eyeliner. OK a lipstick too. And blush on. It's hard to pick just one!

Out of different formulas, gel, liquid, and pencil, I must say that I don't care much about the gel formulas. Not because it's not good; its staying power is the most stellar out of the 3 for me, but more because of its impracticality. On one hand you have a pot of product, and you have a separate brush included or not. Most of the time, I have issues with the brush. Bobbi Brown's too stiff and too thick for me; and I have different eyeliner brushes that too scratchy when I want to tightline.

Thankfully, Silky Girl comes to the rescue. 

 
See how practical it is! You twist the top and voila! A small brush! 

Very Mac Gyver-ish if I may say so. And I'm definitely in love with the brush. It's small enough for precise application, but it's soft enough so waterlining doesn't poke your eyes. 



I heard it comes in brown and blue. So I'd definitely be on the look out for those. 







No comments: