Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend Lips

4 days of holiday gave me ample time to meditate; the number of MAC lipsticks I currently have (9 and 3 lipglasses), how many MAC eye shadows in my possession (7), and all the rest of my make up treasures. Perhaps if I own plenty of cars and other earthly possessions, I'd have been polishing them instead. I had to keep reminding myself, " No, you have enough. No more buying lipsticks and lipglasses, no more waiting for the next new collection" But then, it's true what they say, there are no such things as enough make up.

Anyway, as I laid in bed, the sun brightly shone through the windows, watching and waiting for my angels to be up, I started thinking through the various lip combo I could make out of my collection. Well, what can I say. It's a long lazy day ahead with nothing planned, not even coincidental ones.

Well, it's 8 am, and my lips apparently couldn't stand more that 3 different applications.

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect 537 over Marisheeno Lipstick
Prrr lipglass over Marisheeno lipstick

Purple lip pencil & PAC Orange lip gloss


My personal favorite combo is the 1st image. I don't think I totally loved it when I looked in the mirror, but the picture was lovely. Must be the morning light. However Uda (my husband) said the picture (not my lip colors; the guy is not densed) was a bit freaky. Killjoy!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi there! I just found your blog and really like it.

These lip pics aren't freaky, they're great (then again, I like to look at lip swatches all the time!). Really beautiful colors.

Piece of Cake said...

Thanks, Carrie.

They did look nice, didn't they?