Tuesday, March 10, 2009

NOTW - The Face Shop #21


I don't like TFS. Its product is for all girly girly population; you know, those who look good in sheer lip gloss, have transparent complexion (not vampires, I could assure you that), and who are, I suspect, would consider themselves goth girls if they wear transparent glitters on their nails.

I don't know what possessed me to buy the nail polish. Oh maybe the fact I was wondering alone after eating 4 half-cooked eggs from Kun Kaya Toast. But still, I brought it home.

Fast forward two weeks later, I decided to try it on. First layer, I could still see my nails. It's that transparent. The color was not even me. It's palest purple. I almost tossed it up if it's not for I-never-throw-away-makeup-product principle. So I added another layer, then another layer...then another layer. To my amazement...it turns out real pretty. The color is similar to that of the bougenville flower.

Look!


pic. from www.menlh.go.id

No comments: