Thursday, March 12, 2009

There were absolutely tons of things I planned to do on my off-day, but none of them included me driving to Hanif's friend's house to drop him off for school and then went back home again because his friend and his dad left already and then found out that the car just left the house. And involved in a shouting match (I won, of course) because hubby didn't bother to tell me about the dropping kids off plan. Swell morning, indeed.

Anyway, some of the plans for the day included visiting Lula's dad at the hospital, picking up some cakes and flowers for her dad, picking up Hanif, registering them at the spelling bee competition, buying birthday cake (I hated him for ruining my morning, but a birthday is still a birthday), then cooking for dinner, replenishing my night cream, picking up baby at the reading course and if I wasn't dead by then, perhaps I could just have a long restful sleep.

So, here's how I prepared my face for the tasks ahead :


I thought I looked pretty good.

I had on my usual base for my face (Olay regenerist serum, EM golden winged butter, Revlon blush - 2008 LE forgot which) and for my eyes :
MAC groundwork as a base
MAC sable on lid
La Tulipe palette - copper
L'Oreal Hip Dio e/s Platinum - black
MAC Ricepaper - highlight

Lips :
Maybelline Extreme Tea Coral
MAC l/g tartlette

And the best thing of all from today was I could happily report that I crossed off all the tasks on my list. How about that. It went without saying though that my old self was begging me to take it to bed asap.

1 comment:

Sexy Sadie said...

Soft smokey eye. Perfect for daytime!

You are very stylish, Pia!