Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Fun Day

It's been a nice day today, sun's out and kids were behaving (almost) nicely.

Today we went out for my parents' anniversary lunch. Imagine being together for 42 years, through thick and thin, raising 3 kids, caring for 3 grandkids and still pretty much in love and in partnership. I've seen my parents having shouting matches from time to time and yet through the years, they are always stick to each other. My fondest memories are seing them talking early in the day and afternoon; my dad telling my mom that she's the most beautiful woman he's ever met and mom driving my dad for their weekly lunch out. If I can have the same relationship with my husband just like my parents, I will be considered blessed.

Happy 42nd Anniversary, mom and dad!



Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments: