Friday, July 16, 2010

NARS Turkish Red


The best thing about shopping for a beauty product was getting it at a discount. Nars Turkish Red was such a product. I didn't know why the seller let it go, but darn it, that was the best decision she ever made because that fabulous creamy blush was mine to have *evil laughs*

I always felt a little wary toward a cream blush because a) germ transfer possibility so hand has to be clean, and b) it's not practical. But it's NARS! At a discount! So, yeah!!!



It looked pretty terrifying on the pan, but as you could see from my FOTDs (my neck looked strange in the first picture), it didn't look clownish (blending and blending) and it gave my cheeks a just-been-pinched look).

So, say it with me now: Nars Turkish Red is awesome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

waaaks ternyata dirimu toh yg nangkep si turkish red! good buy! make me feel less bad from not rescuing it (i was thinking, thinking, thinking and then it was gone!).