Monday, February 25, 2008

Wedding

I'm addicted to wedding. It's not so much going to the wedding, prepping myself, trying to find a party outfit that still fit (and that challenge has snowballed lately), but more to see the happy couple, going through the ceremony, looking at the bride's make up and sometimes when my mom tagged along or vice versa, we would gossip about how horrible/beautiful the brides looked like.

These were the recent ones I went to.

Ms. Pudjo's wedding; she's Kasih's kindie teacher. The bride and groom wore Padang traditional wedding costume. She looked absolutely stunning in this purple get up. I totally heart purple.

The other one was Ms. Fani's wedding, a teacher at LIA Cikokol-BSD. Didn't she look dashing in the gold outfit. The bride and groom wore traditional custome from Sunda, West Java.

*note to self* do some bicep tricep curl. STAT

No comments: