Monday, March 3, 2008

Lemons and Babies

I haven't blogged for several days which a bit unsettling for me because I've challenged myself to do this regularly. Why upset, you say? Compare to stop eating junk food or exercising regularly, blogging is totally a piece of cake. I shoulda been able to do it in my sleep. Shouldn't there a lot of things one could actually write about?

To my defense, my internet provider, Hell-o Speedy, was a total crappola in the past few days. I tried to keep things I wanted to write about in my mind, but we all know that I've lost a couple of memory cells already. Whenever I got an idea, I thought to myself, "AHA!, I'll write about that!", and completely forgot about the idea the next day.

Anyways, I watched this video on Weighty Matters blog, ran by the honorable physician, Yoni Freedhoff. Since then, I've been kicking myself for not videotaping my kids when they had some lemons.

No comments: