Tuesday, May 13, 2008

FOTD - Red Lips Challenge

When www.temptalia.com issued a red lip challenge, I couldn't resist because I love red. It's been my signature lips for so long. Besides, with red you just can't go wrong unlike nude colors. Just walk into any cosmetic counter and grab any reds, and it's just a no brainer to decide if that particular red is good or not for your complexion. Now perfect nude lipsticks on the other hand are very hard to find. I swear it's easier to find the Milky Way (the real one not the chocolate) than my perfect nude lipstick.

So here's the look that I tried:
Borjouis shadow blanc diaphane
MAC Knight Divine
MAC Graphblack technakohl
Maybelline Volume Mascara
Estee Lauder Ideal Matte Refinishing Makeup in Henna
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
Amway Red lip liner
MAC Queen's Sin

Here we go!







And ready to work!

No comments: