Friday, March 6, 2009

In Search of Holy Grail - Maybelline Water Shine 3D


Coral Pink, 3D #10

I can't rave enough about Maybelline Water Shine 3D #10. It's the perrrrrFECT lipstick for me, given my dark upper lip and pigmented lower lip, strange lips, I know. Sadly, it's discontinued. The whole line is discontinued! I've checked Maybelline's site and sadly, they don't have any dupe recommendation for it either. Why do I love it so much? It makes my lips plumper and it's pretty shiny and yet pigmented and it stays. The 3 things I (read almost the whole lipstick wearer population) look for in lipstick.

So, as I wallow in front of Maybelline counter, I discovered Maybelline Extreme in Coral Pink (#830). It's a different formula, true, but swatched in my inner arm, it look pretty similar with my HG Water Shine 3D #10, except that Coral Pink has more coral than #10 which is a bit more pink coral. Thankfully this mission only cost me Rp 42.100. A relief!

Time to take a rest now and just make a good use of my new lipstick. I'm not 100% happy but sometimes you need to take whatever you have and just put your feet up.

No comments: