Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FOTD - Sept. 10 Gold and Blue Cutting Crease

This look was inspired by the same look done by the super talented, the nick said it all, queenofblending. Unfortunately, I didn't have similar shades so I made do with what I had. Being a non-creative person, with almost zero ability to combine colors other than the usual matchy-matchy, I jumped at the opportunity to practice this one. My camera phone was so low-tech that the colors weren't as good as irl.



Products used : Revlon Beyond Natural, Pond's Day Cream, MAC HK Fun & Games, MAC p/p Groundwork, EL Gold highlighter,Sari Ayu Kasmaran palette the gold shade, MAC e/l Indigo, MAC e/s Electric Eel, Noor Kajal, CG Lash blast.

Lips were a combination of Revlon l/l very mauve, MAC, Oriflame & Sari Ayu Kasmaran pink gloss. I was in a hurry!

No comments: