Thursday, October 8, 2009

FOTD - October

Last week I became an MC for a relative's wedding. It's not really an elaborate one but still, it's a wedding. And I've never been an MC. Mom told me to improvise but I'm no story teller nor am a stand-up comedian. I could be up all night trying to think up things to say, witty or not.

Anyway, just want to share my look on that day. Funny how my makeup could stay on longer when I didn't have important event to go to while this event definitely a makeup nightmare.



I had Milani Java Bean and MAC rice paper and L'Oreal Metallic black on eyes. The lips were concoction of colors. I had nude lipstick on but then I made a mistake of hanging out around my mom and older relatives and they all said I looked too pale. So I ended up wearing different colors of lipsticks that they thought would make me look more colorful. Ugh I hate being a mature adult and still being talked down like I was a mere 10.

No comments: