Today, I decided to use Star Violet, a veluxe pearl purple pink red shade. Very pretty!
- Apply Layin'Low p/p all over lid
- Apply Star Violet on top of the paint pot
- Use Satin Taupe for outer 1/3 of lid and crease, blend
- Dot black shadow ( from Elizabeth Arden palette) and blend
- Do my face routine
- Use Body Shop blush using #182
- Syrup listick and prrrr ligglass
The eye colors turn into a nice purplish pink. It makes my wide set eyes look a bit closer together. I also use Cash Flow p/p to line inner eyes down to half of the lower eyes.
Oooo I feel purrdyyy despite sucky pictures.