Monday, April 7, 2008

N Collection - gotta have mo'

Can't say much bout this product but love love love. For several days straight I got compliments from everyone who saw me, be it friends whom I hadn't seen for the longest time and my makeup-artist-in-law.

So which product holds the current holy grail position?

This.

The MSF in medium and brush #182. Both made my Visa screamed the loudest. I won't write the price for fear my husband will peek into this blog and cancell all my cards. Hahaha.

But truly, back to MSF, I'm glad that I didn't read review about it first as I found out post-purchase that some bloggers didn't put it on their recommendation list. However, just like what the MA said, MSF is a finishing powder, and when applied correctly, it's just instant magic to my face. The MA actually recommended me to get the powder in two colors; lighter and darker, because the darker MSF could be great for contouring. Guess you know what I'm saving for next.

This is what I've done for the past few days.

  1. On clean face (I usually do my face after my eyes), dot liquid foundation (I use Body Shop) on imperfection. In my case, it's the red blotches around my nose and under my lips.
  2. Pat MAC Studio Fix foundation + powder all over, then blend using #182.
  3. With the same brush, lightly dust MSF on part of face I want to highlight (cheeks, under my eyes, chin, nose bridge) then in circling motion, lightly run the brush across face.
And hello, beautiful! *wolf whistles*

No comments: