Monday, February 11, 2008

Face fresh from the storage


I still haven't perfected my beauty routine. This morning, I took about 30 minutes to primp just my face. Gosh, how time flew when you played with make up.
Anyway, here's my routine :
  1. Lather up with SPF 50 sunscreen (it doesn't really say that in the tube, but I was hoping that's what this doctor-prescribed sunscreen would have)
  2. While waiting for 20 minutes for my skin to absorb the sunscreen, I apply my eye make up. Start with filling in my brows with brown shadows from my La Tulipe pallette, then draw a line along the creases with the same shadow. After that woodwinked on lids, and Bourjouis white shadow for highlight. Finish up by tightlining my eyes with MAC macroviolet fluidline, and Anna Sui + L'Oreal mascara.
  3. Put on Prep+Prime Mac on my T-zone and cheeks.
  4. Dot Body shop foundation sparingly; on the reddish area around my nose and on my chin.
  5. NC20 all over, and LÓreal on my forehead. I sweat a lot so I put tons of powder on my forehead to absorb the sweat as well.
  6. Clarins bronze balm and Revlon Shell Pink & Nude on lips
  7. Bourjouse #35 on cheeks
  8. donnnne


No comments: